everything else than 0815 / alles Andere als 0815




This weekend I was booked as model for a colleague of mine. At the moment she’s doing an extension studies as a stylist. At this education she’s learning how to create a look for a person, different hairstyles and make-ups, for daily wearing, for outgoing or special occasions.


On Monday, she had something like a test. She had to create a make-up for a self-dictated topic for a photoshoot and she also had to organize the background of the set, the models clothes and so on.

On Sunday, because she has chosen me as her model, I had to go with her to Zurich in the studio, where I will be shooted. At the studio we had the whole day to create the make-up I’ll wearing for the shoot, to decide how she’ll doing my hair, to prep the set and so on.


Yesterday we finally had the shooting. She picked me up after my work and we drove to Zurich. She made my hair and make-up and finally at half past 9 pm I could stand in front of the camera. I only had 30 minutes time to get the perfect photo but of course I did it :)


Unfortunately I maybe can't show you the pictures until February. But you’ll definitely get to see them! And then I also tell you which topic she had chosen for my shooting.



Letztes Wochenende wurde ich, von einer Kollegin von mir, als Model gebucht. Im Moment besucht sie eine Weiterbildung zur Stylistin. In dieser Ausbildung lernt sie den perfekten Look für eine Person zu kreieren, verschiedene Haarstyles und Make-ups zu machen.


Am Montag, hatte sie so etwas wie einen Test. Sie musste eine Frisur und ein Make-up für ein selbst bestimmtes Themen-Fotoshooting entwerfen und dazu den passenden Look finden.


Am Sonntag verbrachte ich, als ihr Model, den ganzen Tag mit ihr in Zürich, in dem Studio, wo das Shooting stattfand. An diesem Tag hatte sie Zeit, das Make-up und die Frisur auszuprobieren und das Set vorzubereiten.


Gestern hatten wir nun endlich das Shooting. Sie holte mich nach meiner Arbeit ab und wir fuhren zusammen nach Zürich. Sie machte mir die Haare und das Make-up und um halb 10 Uhr Abends stand ich endlich vor der Kamera. Ich hatte gerade einmal 30 Minuten Zeit um das perfekte Foto zu bekommen. Aber natürlich habe ich dies auch hinbekommen.

Leider kann ich euch die Fotos wahrscheinlich erst in etwa zwei Wochen zeigen, aber ihr werdet diese bestimmt zu sehen bekommen! Dann werdet ihr auch erfahren, welches Thema sie für mein Fotoshooting ausgewählt hat.

my make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment