the double C / das doppelte C


On Monday I was such a happy girl. Yes, also Mondays are sometimes good days.
A colleague at work got the new iphone 5c and this is why she gave me her iphone 4s cases.
There where two very fabulous covers present.
First a cute Christmas cover with a christmastree and some snowflakes on the back. I love this cover since I saw it for the fist time. It’s absolutely perfect for this season.

The second cover I got is a real chanel flip case. The only word I can find for it is "awesome"! I’m so in love with chanel and would buy the same cover some weeks ago, but didn’t. And now I got it from her. I’m so happy. It is made out of leather with a glossy front and the chanel logo on top. On the back and inside you can find the chanel lettering.

At this point I wanna thank my beloved colleague for this great gifts, thank you my dear!

Am Montag war ich so glücklich. Ja, auch Montage können ab und zu etwas Gutes mit sich bringen.
Eine Arbeitskollegin kaufte sich das Iphone 5c und darum schenkte sie mir ihre Iphone 4S Hüllen.
Mit dabei waren zwei ganz spezielle, tolle Hüllen.

Das erste ist ein so süsses Weihnachtscover mit einem Weihnachtsbaum und Schneeflocken. Perfekt für die anstehende Adventszeit. 
Das zweite Cover ist ein echtes Chanel Flip Case. Das Einzige was ich dazu sagen konnte, als ich es bekam, war: "Woow!" Ich liebe dieses Cover einach und wollte mir sogar vor einigen Wochen genau das Selbe kaufen. 
Die Hülle ist aus Leder mit einer glänzenden Oberfläche und dem Chanellogo auf der Stirnseite. Auf der Hinterseite und innen drin findet man den Chanel Schriftzug. 

An diesem Punkt will ich meiner Arbeitskollegin noch einmal von ganzem Herzen, für dieses Vor-Weihnachtsgeschenk, danken :)










No comments:

Post a Comment